Well, as we all know, I have not been posting frequently like I usually do. Mostly because I’ve been sick and blogging while your on so many medications should be illegal. So, now that I’m mostly better, here’s a little update about what’s happened the last little bit.
1. First and foremost, Mom is a college grad! Isn’t she just the cutest thing ever?! I’m so proud of her. She’s now in a Master’s program kicking butt! Go Momma, go!
2. Meg, Buddy, and I survived the move! They love their new school and are rocking the world of junior high.
3. I’ve seen the doctor five times plus a visit to the ER. My lungs still suck. We still don’t know what’s wrong. I’ve seen the lung specialist and he’s a little stumped. This picture is when I was sick and had to get an X-ray of my lungs. A few weeks later, I was almost better and then I got sick (again). While that was happening, my roommates and I had a game night because I wasn’t contagious and we all were laughing. For me, the laughing turned into an asthma attack which lead to seeing stars and then a trip to the ER (the doctor said to go if I had a bad asthma attack which is what happened). An hour and a half later, with Sarah, Jake, and Carson all in the ER with me (plus my roommate L), I was free to go with a lung and a half. It was great.
4. I’m in love with watercolor! Need I say more? I think not.
5. Even when your sick, you need SEVERAL girl nights with the roommies and they must include ice cream runs. Super unhealthy, but worth every single bite! And we just rock at facials.
6. Double date with Sarah and Jake! Carson took me to a corn maze with Sarah and Jake. It was a blast (despite all the times he freaked me out–I don’t do scary!)
7. Crafts of all sorts are a must when your sick. So are movies, Netflix, and lots and lots of reading. These are the coasters I made for the table. Aren’t they cute?!
Well, that’s all the excitement that has been happening here. What’s new in your life?