Whew! The past couple of days have been insane. I’ve been reorganizing my blog and updating everything, started my old job again (same one I had before my mission), and I got new running shoes! I am so excited to get back in shape. I’m going to become a gym rat. Maybe I’ll blog about it–we’ll se. It’s so nice to finally have a normal routine. The past two months since I’ve been home have been tedious because I have had nothing to keep me busy besides blogging ( and there is a limited amount of blogging I can handle every day). Anyway, before this post turns into three pages, here are the NEW changes to Destination Sunshine:
- Do you like the new layout?
Updated and NEW Pages!
- Who Me [Updated]
- Follow Me [NEW]
- Why I Believe [Updated]
- The Jabberwocky Hunt [Deleted--moved to FAQs]
- Lessons from Shurleah [No changes]
- FAQs [NEW]
Updated and NEW Peachy Topics!
- Essays [NEW]
- Memoirs [NEW]
- Opinion [NEW]
- Lessons from Shurleah [current project]
- The Jabberwocky Hunt [every day rambles]
NEW and Updated Features:
- Your Favorites: This is where the top clicks and likes will show up
- Instagram: The 5 newest pictures will still show up [NOTE: The Twitter and Pinterest buttons can be found on "Follow Me."]
- Countdown: Months until fall semester starts (I’m kinda excited for homework!)
- Follow buttons: Email and WordPress follow buttons are still here. Other follow buttons (like my Instagram, Pinterest, ect.) can be found at the “Follow Me” page. I’m still trying to work out a couple of kinks with linking them but for now, my usernames are there so you can search for me. That’s a mouthful. Sheesh.
- New side picture: “Life is not meant to ONLY be appreciated in retrospect.” –Dieter F. Uchdorf …It’s my new favorite quote!
If you have any suggestions on how I can improve this blog or any comments, feel free to let me know! Happy Jabberwocky hunting! xo Sam